Stephen is committed to providing the highest-quality educational therapy to his students. In certain circumstances, this means providing therapy remotely. Information on remote therapy is included below.
- Remote sessions take place via Zoom and are approximately 55 minutes.
- For optimal learning and retention of the material, Stephen recommends three sessions per week
- A student must have access to a device, which includes a mouse, as well as efficient internet speed.
- All materials needed for lessons are sent to students prior to the first session.
- For dyslexic students, Stephen utilizes the intervention Take Flight, a comprehensive Orton-Gillingham based intervention. Take Flight was developed by the staff of the Luke Waites Center for Dyslexia and Learning Disorders at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, Texas.
- If interested in learning more, please contact Stephen via the Contact Us link on the homepage.